Monday, November 2, 2009

So it is november.......

So it is november.... i guess i was right when i said it was going to be november before a new post. Well i am officially becoming a Nursing ... I fell in love with my job and have learned so much i am completely passionate about my job.... each day at my job is a challenge, excitement, fast, on going learning, but all in all it is an absolute life changing job. I love being able to be in someone's life and knowing i am doing everything possible to ensure each-day comes. I experience death numerous times and I cant wait until i can experience the birthing as well... As for love life. it is going... I have met tons of amazing people and have gone on dates but i enjoy them being in my life as my friends for now, i am just so busy with work and school i just like to have them to turn to when i need fun instead of adding to my list.... i know it is a dumb way to look at it but i am giving my job my all as i know it will be rewarding... I guess that is really all. i am still working out, not as intense as i used to but i am still shedding the pounds.....

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see you again.

Karlene said...

well that's fun...your doing my dream job...don't worry I'll get there someday and we'll be working side by side and it will be a riot :) luv your guys, we need to get together!!!

Joni said...

BLOG MORE PLEASE!

and I love you.