Friday, November 13, 2009

Hurricanes Game!


On tuesday we bundles up and headed out to the hurricanes game! It was a lot of fun. The reason why i posted this picture is because this is the outfit i was wearing and at the time, we had a guy by the name of Chris, who was not all there in the head i am sure, he came down to where i was sitting and asked me for my number. I replied with i usually don't give out my number but i will take yours? He then said well it is 911 cause i am smoking hot! I bursted into laughter but the look on his face should me he was serious. He then said is there anyway you would want to come out for a bite to eat after the game........... and after a long pause added hunny? once again I couldn't hold it in, before i could answer he kept them coming. You have a beautiful smile. How come someone like you doesn't have a man? oh my before i thought i was going to die of laughter I decided I would tell him i have a boyfriend, and the look on his face about killed me so i then told him my friend Chantel was single and i would move over so he could sit by her. Needless to say she hated me for it but it was so funny. by the end of the game he was standing in front of my and I said good bye to him and he said can i please have your number? I like you he said. So I said sure and I gave him Chantel's number. HAHA He wanted to make sure i gave him the right number so he asked Andrew a boy who was with us and he agreed that was my number. Chantel has no idea we gave him her number..........

3 comments:

Karlene said...

OH MY GOSH you do not know how loud I just laughed!!!!!! luv it

Joni said...

That is hilarious!! You are a mean friend for giving out her number, you sneaky sneak!!

Cammi said...

bahahah!! Oh Chan Chan, I'd a been right there laughing right in his face with you!! There's NO way I could hold that in!