Saturday, November 7, 2009

last night, today, and this evening...



Well last night we had some friends over and played some massive guitar hero, we brought down the house. I of course don't play on hard or expert but sure enough graduated to the medium player category. After we decided that we couldn't stare at the T.V any longer we all jumped in the car and headed out to the open road for some random destinations. It all started with coaldale, it seems easy enough to get there but we started on a gravel road on the west side and ended up there. From there I decided to go see the correctional center and jail. it was crazy, i thought it was huge but then i remember i saw Utah's state penitentiary and realized it was small. From there we decided to hit up Park Lake, so we made our way down the road and when we reached there we decided to take back roads and ended up over by paradise canyon. So as a result we pretty much touched the four corners of our city. There was no point to it really but Chantel, Ken, Andrew and I decided it was in the fun we were going to have getting there. We got home about 5am and it was definitely time for me to sleep. I woke up this afternoon, yes thats right not morning after noon and right away got started cleaning,dusting,mopping, sweeping and of course laundry. I decided i would cook Aunt Sherrie's famous hamburger soup, so i began chopping and frying and added it all in the crock pot. After my cleaning was done I decided i would whip up some Red Lobster biscuits and serve those with the soup. I just finished up cleaning up supper and have to say it was delicious, and there is left overs for tomorrow. As of now the calgary flames are playing and I am going to go cheer them on, and after that we are about to rock out to Band Hero, it is the brand new game of rock band and guitar hero combined.................. I hear some FREEEEEE FALLLINGGGG song calling

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Sounds like fun. Love all your posts! Keep 'em coming! :)