Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jaylene, Ryder, & Skylee




Here are a few pictures, these are my best friends kids. I pretty much have been there through Jaylene and Ryder's baby days. I pretty much adopted them as my own. I also have on more than one occasion told Karlene (mom) that I get her kids if anything happens to her. Karlene got married 2008 and welcomed another beautiful baby in to there lives, her name is skylee, she truly is a miracle baby. I guess i wanted to post something about these amazing kids cause I have to see them grow up and now am seeing them grow up over face-book. Just like my own nieces and nephews. I have been attached to these kids from the day they were born. I most times call them my own. I just want them to know that I love them and just cause Aunty Chan Chan is not around as much as i used to does not mean i dont love them. I dont think that i am emotionaly stable cause i am crying as i am writing this blog. I would do anything for these kids as they are undeniably amazing children. Karlene and Karim are blessed to have such beautiful children in there family..... Just a memory that makes me laugh when i think of them.

Jaylene- I heard her singing at the top of her lungs one day so i decided to peek down stairs to see what it was she was singing and as i peeked through the stairs i saw Jaylene's leg wrapped around a pole and her head thrown back singing " hey hey you you I dont like your girl friend" and i just bursted out laughing......

Ryder- first this kids has or had a fasination of sitting right on my face if i was ever laying down and when you sat he would not hold still her would bounce up and down right on my face. I didnt think it was so funny but he thought that it has hilarious and just to hear his little laugh was precious. Also with ryder since he was probably a day old i drilled into his head Chan-Chan and no i was not the first name he said but the day he called out my name in the car was a happy day.

Skylee- My memory of her is when i held her for the first time, i knew i was holding a miracle baby. She has made a amazing recovery and I am so glad as she is a great addition to their family. I cant wait to get more memories with her.


Needless to say these children have been a major part of my life and i hope that will never change... Love you Baby Jay, Ryder Roo, Sky

3 comments:

Cammi said...

CUTE!!! You're such a good Aunty Chan Chan!

Karlene said...

awe I pretty much teared up reading this :( very nice chan, thanks! luvs xoxo

Joni said...

You are such a nicey, Chan!