Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sisters...







Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.



To: Sue, Ade, Leslie, Cassi, Joni, Cammi, Nikki

Sisters are one of life's many treasures, ones that are taken advantage of, but still there when life falls apart. They are molded so nothing surprises them. They know how to fight back when someone has upset them and they no how to apologize when they have done wrong.When mom and dad don't understand, a sister always will. A dedication to my sisters, wishing we all could be together.

4 comments:

Karlene said...

i'm just gonna add my name to that list ;)

Joni said...

Oh Channing, I love you. And I love that you're blogging more. I miss you like crazy. We need to plan a sisters trip. FOR REALS!

Cammi said...

YAY for a sisters post!! That was so sweet! And I feel the same about you!! Love your guts Chan Chan! :)

Leslie said...

LOVE IT!!! No one can make me laugh quite like you. Can't wait till we're all together laughing again.