Tuesday, November 3, 2009

VAY-KAY...


So on sunday we drove up to calgary with intentions to see Aerosmith live and ZZ Top opening up for him. After driving the streets of calgary getting some what lost we found our destination. The concert was at 4pm and we arrived at 3:40pm to an empty parking lot. So we had to make phone calls after phone calls and find out what was happening. We found out Aerosmith rescheduled and it will not be until later in november. So we (chantel and I) decided to make a VAY-KAY out of it. I know calgary is not that far but we decided to stay the night and just have fun in calgary. I was driving and if anyone has driven with me I sing and dance at the top of my lungs while in the drivers seat. So i was just enjoying my time away for work. We both work at St. Therese Villa and love our nursing jobs, so us going to calgary was a vacation to us. So we hit three malls and spent about $400 dollars alone in lulu lemon, and once again if anyone knows me they know that lulu's are my passion as well. I own a lot of them. it is an addiction. Then we decided to hit up Flames Central and walk the streets of down town calgary. it was pretty. They had Christmas lights already up and and we decided to start snapping pictures. We then checked into our hotel and decided to hit up a movie. We went to the Famous Players Theater and watch Couples Retreat, then returned to our hotel room and had some dancing and then we crashed. I was the first asleep but how ever i worked saturday morning from 7am-3pm and then return back at work at 11pm that night and worked till 7am. Then when i arrived home after worked we showered and headed to calgary so i was a tired girl. The next morning we hit up two more malls and a country decor store that i love and headed home to be a work for 3pm. It is a fun adventure and was able to snap these shots......... Enjoy

2 comments:

Joni said...

Oooo I love it! Too bad the concert was rescheduled, but atleast you made the best of it! I hope you keep blogging this often. i love it. I miss your guts!

Karlene said...

You and your addiction lol. I luv calgary, i'm very jealous that you were there haha. I think i'ma go there just to check out the christmas lights. Where is the country store that you luv and how come I don't know about it???