Monday, November 30, 2009

Birthday Bash!

Sorry for not posting in a couple weeks, it is just in november it gets busy with birthdays and especially mine. On friday the twentieth Dallas, Me, Ken, Chantel, Andrew, and Brityn went to The Keg Steak house and enjoyed a proper dinner. It was also Andrews birthday on the 20th and mine on the 24th so we combined our birthdays! We got around to opening presents and I opened an Ipod touch from Chantel, and 2 hour massage from Andrew, perfume, movies and gift cards. It was such a great time. Also on my birthday tuesday the 24th I had cupcakes, cards and flowers delivered to my door. I just couldn't ask from a better birthday or friends to celebrate it with. My family came in later the week and we enjoyed dinner together at Osho's sushi shop! I just think i was lucky enough to spend me birthday enjoying everyones company! Thank you so much for all the wishes! Pictures to come!

No comments: