Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas!






Merry Christmas Jacobs' Family 2009

Christmas happen on December 12th this year for us Jacobs'. We were blessed this year to share Christmas with my brother Jim and sister in law Leslie. Not only did we get to spend it with them but niece Tralee and Nephew Hunter! There personalities were a great addition to our Christmas spirit. Tralee added new words to my vocabulary, we are a lot like each-other, we just make up words and they seem to stick. Hunter is thee happiest baby ever. Always smiling and laughing, a perfect fit into the family. I guess I felt or I need to or wanted to write a blog on Christmas because this year even though we had it on the 12th of December we had family spirit. We had our Grammie Jacobs over on both Friday and Saturday and we enjoyed great food and games. No one hardly left the house we just enjoyed every ones company. I used to think, oh another Christmas come and gone. But the process of preparing a Christmas is hard work. With no one living at the parents house except the parents, I should really add what a great host our Mom and Dad ( Judy and Ross) were this year and not just this year every year. Mom (Judy) was amazing she had all the food planned out and was great with the kids. Dad (Ross) is always the entertainer. Always getting the crib games going and transporting Grammie J from her house to ours. They both worked extremely hard to have the basement set up for everyone, as they are still in renovation mode from the summer. Everything was just great. My brother Jim also made the most beautiful bathroom vanity anyone has ever seen. That man is extremely talented. Christmas morning was amazing everyone around the trees in the basement and enjoyed watching peoples expressions opening there gifts. I would have to say my favorite gift of all was sharing that day with my family. I hope my other brothers and sisters who get to share Christmas with Mom (Judy) and Dad (Ross) will enjoy it as much as we did. I know this Christmas I learned Christmas is not a date, it isn't the 25th of December that matters, you could have it in July. It is the Spirit and thankfulness of the season in your hearts and surrounded with your loved ones that makes Christmas, Christmas. Merry Christmas to all! As it is the best time of year. Thank you Jim, Leslie, Tralee, Hunter, Nikki, Mom, Dad, Grammie J, and Cammi Christmas was a blast because of all you!

3 comments:

Karlene said...

I luv it....can't wait to have Christmas with my family! Merry Christmas Olsen/Jacobs family!! xo

Leslie said...

Love It! We had so much fun too! We were spoiled by everyone! I wish we could live like that everyday: Eat good food, play games, watch movies, visit, do puzzles, and eat more good food. So fun! And, P.S. You will always be Auntie Tranny Channy to us! :) Love ya!

Joni said...

That is an awesome post!! Thanks for sharing. You'll have to put up pics of Jim's vanity, and some of the new basement if you have it. I love you and I'm so happy you had a great Christmas. I miss you like crazy.