Friday, December 18, 2009

THOUGHTS

So I spent my morning at the college preparing myself for next semester, following that i decided to come home and relax. as i turned on the TV to watch Season Four of Prison Break I began to notice floors, carpets and windows that could be cleaned. I started striping my bed and doing laundry and just plain old cleaning. I then decided that it was the Christmas season and i should start some baking. So I decided i would make some Muddy Buddy's (leslies recipe) and Toffee. It all turned out really great. I will be taking some to my neighbors as well as the girls at work. I started thinking more and more as I was baking and I decided I need a change! I am not sure what kind of a change or what exactly needs to change but i know that i will need to do it soon. I am in a comfort zone and I need to spice it up! As you can tell this blog is nothing to serious except that today was a day to myself and I completed a lot. However hopefully my next post will be something more positive, maybe the change I made. As for now I am going to go run!

3 comments:

Leslie Jacobs said...

Can't wait to here all about it!

Joni said...

I love your thoughts. And i'm excited to hear what the future brings! i love you.

Karlene said...

We luv reading your random blog!! We missed you today but expect some goodies on Sunday when you come to play...luv leena and kiki