Saturday, December 19, 2009

4 Great Laughs!





So I turned on my computer tonight and I decided that I would look through my I - Photo library and I came across these pictures. Yes, they are random however, they made me laugh......... The first picture is a picture I took myself after Nikki was done my toes. I have to say nothing feels better than fresh painted toes. I could have a pedicure everyday if NIkki would let me. But she wont, so I have ugly toes right now.... You do good work Nikki, thanks! The second picture is a picture that was taken at Karlene's house. This is what Karlene did to my hair, need I say more?? This is what a friday night looked like to us. We loved our comfy clothes, some kind of movie, and apparently putting my hair is tiny pig tails. This picture will always make me laugh. I don't think i need to say much about the next two pictures however, John and Kelly have the craziest faces, I am not sure if i just had my camera at the perfect time or if these face are that of which they pull all the time. However needless to say these perfect memories brought my laughs today and I wanted to share them with you guys! ENJOY!

1 comment:

Leslie Jacobs said...

Those are great. I think you should do your hair like that everyday. :)