Friday, May 28, 2010

Simple!

I am guessing my blog is in need of an update. I am always so busy reading everyone else's blogs I seem to forget about mine. I have really been touched by this Family's blog I follow she is with out a doubt an amazing mother and has all these ideas and inexpensive ways of keeping her house a home and her self busy. She truly finds joy with the simplest pleasures and just being at home. I used to be a compulsive buyer and would always buy everything new and I would buy it even if i did not need it. However she has changed me, I find the hidden potential in things i have. Rearrange, reorganize and some time re-paint. She always has a heart of gold, she always ties the gospel or some spiritual thought. Reading her blog has now become an addiction. I look forward to it. I guess I want to say, that life is simple, and it can stay that way if we remember we can find simple pleasures. They just have to be uncovered. Thanks Family blog you have engaged me in simple joys!

1 comment:

Karlene said...

well it's about time you updated lol.....so who's the blog you stalk, i'm a big fan of stalking lol