Sunday, April 18, 2010

The end of a great semester!

I am done the winter semester! YAY.... Well lets not say I am completely done it. I still have one final to write on tuesday for Anatomy and Physiology! So right now I should be studing for it, however I have taken a break to update my blog. Which I should apologize as I have neglected it over the last few months. However working a full time job and school has pretty much consumed my time, even ask my family or friends I have become a hermit. I am sad about it, I feel disconnect from the world however I will be so happy when I am done! I have met a lot of amazing people in my classes and have truly enjoyed it! I am also greatful for awesome Profs who care about your future. I dont think I experienced that in a teacher in my yonger years, besides my favortie teacher Stacy Jacobs!

I also want to share this with you:

I was assisting a resisdent the other night and she looked at me and said you have beautiful teeth, are they artifical?? I replied with a No, 5 years of braces and some whitening strips have given me this smile, well it is better than my red gums she replied. She then gave me a hug, as i went to turn out the lights she said you have a lot to learn. I turned to her and just looked at her facial expression. She then added, you can go the distance. I stood there for a second and then walked out. I have thought about that and realized that I should share this message. We all have a lot to learn, life is a learning curve, however dont give up you can go the distance. I am not sure if this resident picked up on my over stressed, no sleep, body. But what ever it was I now know I can go the distance. I can handle a little stress and a can give it my all. After all I have a lot to learn.

1 comment:

Karlene said...

i <3 you! keep up the GREAT work! and we will be together this summer :)