Friday, May 28, 2010

Grammie J



This is my Grammie J, and one of the best Grammie's known to man. I am so proud of her and think about her often. She is 92, ninety two years old and is planting a garden. not even just planting a garden she is a host, she hosts about twenty of our family member at one time and about three times a year. She truly is a blessing in our lives. She is always there and hardly asks for anything. I have been blessed to grow up next to her and my grandpa. She has always has chocolate covered almonds and fresh garden peas. As well as makes the best home made buns. My grandma is amazing, and I am so happy to be apart of her life. I called her to wish her happy birthday in January and just hearing her little voice reminded me or her strength, her wisdom, and her undying faith. She is always a treat to talk to and can make any situation better. I am here reminiscing about her and now wish i could head to Mountain View to play a game of crib. She is the crib master. Doo doo dit doo! Love ya Grandma J!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Awww...good post. Love that Grammy. She is seriously the best person ever. You are sooo lucky to be so close to her. Give her a big squeeze from me when you see her next.

Cassi and John said...

I am Lovin' it!!! so cute.