Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Somebody I once knew.

Not much more I can say about that title, but I felt the need to blog this issue out as well. So don't worry if you think you are out of the loop on what I say. Just know I am just blogging it out.

I didn't really think time, change, or stupidity was something I dealt with all that well, but I could give my self a pat on the back for the way I recently handled a situation. I don't always do it with the best class or I don't always do it with the best attitude, but in this situation I rose up and handled everything like a champ. I conquered all three of those things. I dealt with time as if it was only a small fraction of the problem, and I dealt with change as if there was nothing I could do about it, and I dealt with stupidity by realizing I was better than that. I listened to the stupidity and I laughed but as I reflect on it, I personally think "WOW". I could add more words after that but I don't need too. This situation caused me to call one of my best friends and talk for an hour, sat on the floor talking to my room mate, and called my dad and heard his input, and most people who know me, know that I am an independent person. I usually can make my own decisions and act on them, but in this case I was calm and just needed to bounce the idea off peoples heads. I couldn't be more grateful for the time they took out of their day to listen to me. I think most of them told me that I had it all figured out. Im sure one of my really good friends looked at me all day yesterday and today feeling as if something was going on in my brain. But it wasn't. I was able to get on with my life and forget about this issue all together. Which I thank my faith and ultimately the people around me who support me.

So my moral of this post is listen to your self, sometimes you have the exact answers you need, you just need to slow down. I am still blown away by all this, as I acted completely different than I ever would of, and somehow I am happy with that. So I guess I get to say that time- you are really of the essence, and change- you can be the best thing or the worst thing, and stupidity- you ultimately reminded me of my self worth.
'
I conquered these three things and I'm not looking back............ at least for now.

1 comment:

Just me... said...

Hmm you're the fetching greatest!! You totally had this all figured out! The lord had prepared the way for you and you followed it. Love ya girl!