Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sleepless night!

I never thought my blog would come in handy, but with it being the easiest way to write down my thoughts, I think I will make an effort to update it more often!

So I'm in my last semester of nursing (can I get a whoop whoop) and have a lot of plans for my future! I'm excited for the days to come. I'm excited to start to earn money and stop living off the government and my parents, but what I'm more excited about is to move away and experience some more life! I love Lethbridge but it's a big world out there and I need to live it up. So I am looking forward to that!

Lots have happened in my life over the last while, I ran my first half marathon and I finished with so much energy! I love running it takes me far away from the current world and for the time I am running, I'm in my element! So I continue to keep up the healthy eating and of course have my heart set on another half marathon! (I will update you soon).

I sure miss my Nieces and Nephews and hope I can make a trip to see them all soon! Well it's a random post but it is an update!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey lady! We miss you too!