Saturday, July 30, 2011

UPDATE: Scrubs, moving, and I can DRIVE!



So major update, I am in the middle of moving and I move in 15 days. I have a dinning room full of labeled, organized, color coded boxes. Okay, okay I didn't color code them but they are all organized. Chantel (roommate) recently bought a new house in Copperwood and for my last year of nursing I will rent a room from her. That way I don't have any ties at the end of the year when I graduate and I will be free to go to the states or where ever my heart desires. On to DRIVING, as of 12:00am on July 30th I was able to drive, but I worked a double shift last night, 16 straight hours, but did i mention double and a half time. So since I worked last night, I came home and slept and then headed down to pay the stupid reinstatement fee. After all was said and done I ran out of the office waving my license and doing a dance. I felt like I just got it for the first time. Now on to scrubs, I have or I guess had a huge scrub collection but due to recent events such as liposuction (kidding) I had to donate three garbage bags full. It was a sad time, but not as sad as fitting into sizes you didn't know existed. So I promised I would update the Blogger World, I know I am not dressed in normal clothes, but nothing really fits and I am off to the states for a week and I will be shopping like crazy. Which I don't think I will shop like crazy crazy because lets be honest I am not where I want to be, but a number is just a number its how we feel right?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You are looking AWESOME my friend! Also glad to hear you can drive again! Whoohoo! Wish I could help you with the moving.