Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Not for the skinny stomach!


So if you are not prepared to see chub- a - lub, please leave my blog now! This is my before picture taken in April while I was visiting in washington. I will not write on here my starting weight but if
you have eyes you would be able to tell by the picture! I think I was about 80 pounds soaking wet in this picture........ NOT!















This picture below was taken while I was in VEGAS. I am defiantly not at my goal weight but I thought I would document what I was before and what I was( at this point, anyways). This was taken in June around the 20th I believe.












This picture is as of July 13, I once again am not at my goal weight but I am working towards it. I wanted to make this post to document my progress and to allow me to see how far I have come! I am so thankful for my friends and families support. I will keep this updated, and seriously that first picture, I cant believe I actually posted it, and for those who will ask, no I did not photoshop any of those pictures, all the chub is honestly mine. HAHA!

3 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karlene said...

You look fabulous! And I love you.... Always have.... always will! Good job babe :)

Leslie said...

Chan Chan! You look so awesome!! I'm so proud of you! I think you look cute in that first picture too! No matter what you look like, I love me some Channing!