Friday, March 11, 2011

Always there...........


A 25 Thank you's to my MOM!

1. Thank you for being a hard worker and giving me all that you could. 2. Thank you for letting me make a mistake or two. 3. Thank you for being my friend even when I was rude 4. Thank you for being you. 5. Thank you for giving the greatest family I could ever ask for. 6. Thank you for yelling at me when I skipped school. 7. Thank you for showing me how strong I could really be. 8. Thank you for supporting in everything I did. 9. Thank you for giving me that "freeze the room" scowl when I was out of line. 10. Thank you for allowing us to have an open relationship, which resulted in you knowing everything (sorry) 11. Thank you for giving me 90210 bangs when i was a child. 12. Thank you for dressing me in one piece outfits at the age of 6. 13. Thank you for playing and singing to rock and roll music on saturdays mornings. 14. Thank you for laughing when I cut my own hair twice, and never learned. 15. Thank you for giving me family vacations that will always be dear to my heart. 16. Thank you for letting my second home be Kalispell. 17. Thank you for always approving of my friends, even when you knew better. 18. Thank you for allowing me to buy a car at the age of 15. 19. Thank you for making me into a hard working, money making machine. 20. Thank you for teaching me my self worth. 21. Thank you for teaching me how to cry at a drop of a hat. 22. Thank you for being one person I can talk to everyday. 23. Thank you for being proud of me. 24. Thank you for showing me that I can do anything. 25. Most of all thank you for being there when i succeed, fail, laugh, or cry. Having a mom like you makes me the luckiest girl in the world.

I love you mom!

1 comment:

Cassi and John said...

that is so sweet. You do have an awesome mom :) you are turning out pretty good too! love you and miss you both !!! CASSI