Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL

So it officially has become school time again, and I am not going to lie I wish it was still summer. Although I can not complain as I have been very busy with road trips and california trips and just really enjoyed my summer. But school is for me, so I go back on the 7th. I currently as writing this from my night shift, and my last night shift at that. Or lets say my last shift in my full time position. I am now a student with a student loan and a casual job. So that means I can hit the books, gym and institute and have a normal life again.. I will miss my job dearly,I have some great friendships, but also have met some horriable people and those ones I am glad to leave behind. I am now drama free for a while. I am excited and love that I am one step closer to my goal as a nurse. I sure cant wait. my dream is my passion and my goal is to achieve it.

YAY for school starting in septemeber.....

LOVES

3 comments:

Karlene said...

yaaa....have fun back to school....and now you can have a normal social life....yaa for no more nights :)

Leslie said...

Good for you Chan Chan!! We're so proud of you, and we miss you. Tralee and Hunter need a hug from their Aunty Tranny! :)

Joni said...

Keep that passion and drive Chan! I'm so proud of you!