Friday, August 29, 2008

The Boy.

I am sure that my family is so interested on how me and my newly returned missionary are. We are amazing i have never in my life ever thought that i would be able to make it through two years, but i did it and i did it with no problems. Okay yes i did break my leg and shatter my knee but other than that I enjoyed the two years with out pressure of young single adults. But i also love that he is home and that we are able to enjoy each other company. I was thinking back on dating him for two years before he left on a mission and then waiting two years so altogether fours years. I didn't know what i would say to someone if they asked me to tell them the truth about waiting but now, i would tell everyone if you honestly commit your self to your missionary and promise to be there when they have a bad week, and if you exercise your knowledge for the church and have mass amounts of faith. it will be the most rewarding experience in your life. I wouldn't of changed a thing for the world. He completed a successful and rewarding mission and i couldn't be any more happier him. I am just excited for what happens next.

1 comment:

Cassi and John said...

YOu make me laugh...shattered knee hee hee