Thursday, September 4, 2008

Still alive....

So i survived the first 24 hours of Colby being gone. Everything seemed to be fine. We sure did text the whole time he drove. I guess i never knew i could multitask as much as i did yesterday. I was able to complete my work and text to him to make sure he made it to Utah safe. HE DID. I was really excited to know that he missed me and home but i also don't want him to feel like that. This is a great opportunity for him to be down there and i know he will make the best of it. But i will be going down in 14 days to see him and let me tell you the count down is on!!!

4 comments:

Joni said...

You're such an awesome and supporting girlfriend Chan!! I love you.

Leslie said...

Are you going to see him soon? I bet you can't wait!

Cassi and John said...

We need to chat...soon!

Cassi and John said...

NO matter what Chan things will work out for YOU! Things always happen for a reason! Love you!